As the communities we serve have grown, so have the customized services and facilities at Dudley-Hoffman Mortuary. Today, our Mortuary, Crematory, and Memory Gardens occupy approximately 2.5 acres at East Stowell Road in Santa Maria.
Here, families and friends can gather in three visitation rooms and conduct services in our beautiful chapel that seats 200. Our Memory Gardens, which were built in 1978, feature a landscaped cemetery for cremated remains, 24 outdoor-garden crypt niche banks, two indoor glass-front niche rooms, and our “Tower of Light.”
Our Memory Gardens were built in 1978—more than a century from our simple beginnings in 1876. Designed to offer comfort and inspiration for families and tranquility for loved ones, the gardens feature a landscaped cemetery for cremated remains, 24 outdoor-garden crypt niche banks, two indoor glass-front niche rooms, and our "Tower of Light.”
The "Tower of Light", located within the walls of the Memory Gardens, has four walls with 27 levels, temporarily or permanently housing cremated remains. Rising gently to our western skies, the “Tower of Light” is a recognizable symbol of Dudley-Hoffman’s commitment to all the families and communities we serve.
For a more detailed description of our facilities and services, please contact us by calling (805) 922-8463, or emailing us at [email protected].